Brent Hayden Swim Camps (BHSC) offers an exciting opportunity for young swimmers to work with Canada's premier sprint superstar, Olympic Bronze Medallist and World Champion Brent Hayden. Our philosophy is built around what Mr. Hayden calls "Stroke Dynamic Efficiency", minimizing resistance and maximizing propulsion. Together with his wife Nadina Zarifeh, who has taught swimming privately at one of the top private swim schools in North America, they've developed a program that will maximize benefits in the shortest amount of time. Offered in Half Day, Full Day, and Boot Camp (Half + Full), there is a program guaranteed to work with your team's schedule.
To inspire and motivate swimmers of all ages and skill levels and give swimmers the tools they need to improve.
What We Offer
- Hands on coaching; working specifically on stroke, start & turn technique.
- In-water demonstrations by Brent Hayden.
- Insight to mental preparation/sport psychology.
- Guidelines for high performance nutrition.
How We Work
- We come to your pool! If you're a club interested in hosting one of our camps, please contact us.
- We work with your coach to ensure seamless integration of our philosophies.
- Host clubs receive 10% of total profits.
- Private Lessons also available. Check pricing page for details.